Welcome to Project Knitway or should I say Project Renottaway? It's my cyberspace place to post my favorite things...thoughts about family and creativity and design. One of my favorite things is making stuff, specifically clothing and accessories from fiber and metal. So you'll see a lot about that here. I also love spending time with my family, so there will be a bit about that too. When I'm not with my family or in my studio, I am most likely at nextdoor, my store. I have always had a store ever since I was a young woman. I started with a weaving store called the niddy noddy in Waukesha eons ago. I ended with nextdoor in Brookfield. It's my dream store filled with great clothing, especially denim. Really nice women work and shop there, it's a fun place to be. You can find us there every day and online at www.shopatnextdoor.com So come for a visit here and there.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank You 30 West!

Today my blog project is a blog project. Lots of people ask me about my studio where I design and work. Up until recently I haven't shown it to anyone outside family and friends, but with this lovely article by 30 West on my scarves for shelter and Project Knitway I decided to share my favorite place with everyone. So I spent a lot of time taking photos and putting them together in photoshop. Then I started yet another blog, RRT Designs and posted it all for you to see. It's a work in progress so I hope you'll come back often for a visit. My next venture is a page on my nextdoor website that features some of my favorite things I make in my studio. It's called Shop What's Next, also a work in progress. In the meantime here's the 30 West Article. 





http://www.shopatnextdoor.com/ecommerce/project-knitway.html